The first 9 episodes of season 3 is now available to watch on Netflix.
Part 1 of season 3 first aired on September 22nd, 2017, the 30th anniversary of Full House.
Part 2 will be available in December 2017
|Number of Episodes||18|
|DVD Release Date||TBA|
With teen romance, family barbecues, a wedding abroad and (just maybe?) a brand-new baby, it's shaping up to be the fullest summer yet.
D.J. and Steve (Scott Weinger) continued their song-and-dance routine, all the while assuring CJ (Virginia Williams) that there is nothing to worry about. Even when she walks in on D.J. literally wearing her wedding dress.
Becky (Lori Loughlin) surprises Stephanie with an appointment for a pelvic ultrasound, where she learns that she still has a few viable eggs, making it possible for her to have a child of her own via surrogate.
Almost everyone is off to Tokyo, Japan for Steve and CJ's wedding but before the air plane even takes off there's drama: Jimmy (Adam Hagenbuch) tells Stephanie that he wants to be her baby daddy, D.J. accidentally tells Steve that she doesn’t think she’ll be able to watch him walk down the aisle because he is her first choice and Matt (John Brotherton) is planning to propose to D.J.
- Candace Cameron-Bure as D.J. Tanner-Fuller
- Jodie Sweetin as Stephanie Tanner
- Andrea Barber as Kimmy Gibbler
- Michael Campion as Jackson Fuller
- Soni Bringas as Ramona Gibbler
- Elias Harger as Max Fuller
- Dashiell Messitt as Tommy Fuller Jr.
- Fox Messitt as Tommy Fuller Jr.
- Juan Pablo Di Pace as Fernando
- Best Summer Ever
- Break a Leg
- Declarations of Independence
- My Little Hickey
- Uncle Jesse's Adventures in Babysitting
- M-m-m-My Ramona
- Say Yes to the Dress
- Maybe Baby
- Wedding or Not Here we Come
- Troller Coaster
- Fast Times at Bayview High