Stephanie is forced to tell Jimmy of her infertility when he reveals his dreams of having kids with her.
Jesse names Joey the godfather of his and Becky's new adopted daughter, leading to an argument between the two and Danny.
D.J. reveals to Kimmy and Stephanie that when she had decided between Matt and Steve, she had picked Steve but is now happy with Matt and with Steve's new engagement to CJ.
- Bob Saget as Danny Tanner
- John Stamos as Jesse Katsopolis
- Dave Coulier as Joey Gladstone
- Lori Loughlin as Rebecca Katsopolis
- Adam Hagenbuch as Jimmy Gibbler
- Virginia Williams as CJ Harbenberger
- Isaak Presley as Bobby Popko
- Mckenna Grace as Rose Harbenberger
- unknown as Pamela Katsopolis
- Thomas Daniel as Delivery Guy
- Mr. Woodchuck moves from next to Joey's chair, to the other side of the fire place.
- Mr. Woodchuck gets knocked over by Jesse as he moves towards Danny, but then it is upright again when Max comes outside.
- Matt mentions he has only been gone a week but it's New Years Eve and he left long before Christmas Eve.
- Jesse introduces both D.J. and Stephanie as "Aunt" to baby Pamela, but they are in fact, her cousins.
- 'Auld Lang Syne' - traditional folk song
For all screencaps from Happy New Year, Baby see here