|Air Date||February 26, 2016|
|Next||The Not-So-Great Escape|
Stephanie and Kimmy decide to take D.J. on a girls' night out to Euphoria and has Joey babysit the kids. Kimmy officially names D.J., Stephanie and herself the She-Wolf Pack. Joey takes away the kids' electronics and instead has the kids involved in some mischievous, messy fun.
- Dave Coulier as Joey Gladstone
- Juan Pablo Di Pace as Fernando
- Tyne Stecklein as Mandy
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy as Himself
- Val Chmerkovskiy as Himself
- Macy Gray as Herself
- Tiffany Hill as Hostess
- Shaylin Janelle Broady as Club Girl
- When Stephanie sings "Time of My Life" on stage, she mouths the line "never felt this way before", but the voice heard sings "never felt like this before" (obvious lip-syncing).
- In Joey's toilet paper leaf-blower gun, it shows the toilet paper facing inwards. However, scientifically, the toilet paper should be facing outwards, in order for it to shoot properly.
- D.J. mentions that she watches Dancing With The Stars every week. Candace Cameron-Bure was a contestant on Dancing With The Stars in 2014 (Season 18).
- Dave Coulier is seen wearing a Detroit Red Wings jersey throughout the episode. This is because he grew up just outside of Detroit and is a huge fan of the hockey team.
- D.J. and Stephanie recall the incident from The Hole-in-the-Wall Gang.
- '(I've Had) The Time of My Life' performed by Macy Gray and Jodie Sweetin.